ADM Team Challenge is a fun and exciting contest. Teams consist of up to 4 people and up to 2 horses. Teams will compete in 5 different challenges over 2 days (Friday and Saturday).
- Entry fee is $50 per team.
- Fee does not include stabling
- Prize to winning team: $500.00!!!
Just a friendly reminder, dogs are NOT allowed in the Vendor Display Buildings or in the stables at the Illinois Horse Fair by Illinois Department of Public Health requirements and for safety concerns of our other attendees, unless they are a certified service animal. While dogs may be man’s best friend, he’s not always a horse’s – no matter how well behaved your dog is!
Private Tack Stalls – see space reservation form – available for purchase with your package.
Important: If additional stalls are used for a horse, or if bedding or manure is put in Tack stall, then the full commercial stable price will be charged.
- Current Negative Coggins required (12 months) on all horses.
- Health Certificate and Entry Permit Number required on out-of-state horses (www.agr.state.il.us/AnimalHW/equinereq.html)
- Signed liability release forms for all equine riders/handlers.
- Paperwork to be presented before unloading.
Shipping-In Schedule (call for other arrangements)
- Thursday 9am – 9pm • Friday morning 7am – 8am
Detailed instructions will be sent prior to the start of Illinois Horse Fair.
NOTE – Street access is restricted during IHF days!
Exit Schedule – Registrants must remain fully present and stalls decorated until closure of IHF on Sunday afternoon. Penalties for non-compliance.
Tack, animals, equipment may not be sold from stabling area.
For more information contact:
Phone: 217/689-4224, 1