ADM Team Challenge is a fun and exciting contest. Teams consist of up to 4 people and up to 2 horses. Teams will compete in 5 different challenges over 2 days (Friday and Saturday).
- Entry fee is $50 per team.
- Fee does not include stabling
- Prize to winning team: $500.00!!!
Here are the challenges for 2018:
Challenge 1: Trivia: 30 questions about nutrition and the horse world in general
Challenge 2: Literature Match: Choose an ADM pamphlet from the bucket, ride to the other end and find the matching pamphlet
Challenge 3: Sack Race: Team member will have the sack, ride to the far end of arena where someone will hold the horse and 2 team members will each put a leg in the feed sack and race back to start line.
Challenge 4: Tack Race: Horse and 1 team member start with the horse in a blanket/sheet and halter. Race to the other end of the arena, take blanket off and put saddle and bridle on. Race back to the start line.
Challenge 5: Costume Class. The theme is Legends & Youth… The Trail to the Future
- Current Negative Coggins required (12 months) on all horses.
- Health Certificate and Entry Permit Number required on out-of-state horses (www.agr.state.il.us/AnimalHW/equinereq.html)
- Signed liability release forms for all equine riders/handlers.
- Paperwork to be presented before unloading.
Shipping-In Schedule (call for other arrangements)
- Thursday 9am – 9pm • Friday morning 7am – 8am
Detailed instructions will be sent prior to the start of Illinois Horse Fair.
NOTE – Street access is restricted during IHF days!
Exit Schedule – Registrants must remain fully present and stalls decorated until closure of IHF on Sunday afternoon. Penalties for non-compliance.
Tack, animals, equipment may not be sold from stabling area.
For more information contact:
Phone: 217/689-4224, 1