There is something magical about a self-confident and proud stallion that calls to the human spirit. And we are inspired by the vision of breeders who work together to create better bloodlines that improve the future of their breed and our lives.
Stallion Row is an opportunity for regional owners to showcase their breeding programs and stallions at the Illinois Horse Fair. Parading your stud in front of thousands of spectators is a priceless marketing opportunity.
|With this spirit, we are proud to invite you to bring your stallion and participate in the 2018 Illinois Horse Fair|
Stallion Row offers a premier venue to promote your breeding program. Hordes of horse owners can visit Stallion Row at the height of breeding season. The optional daily Stallion Parade, included in the Stallion Row package, features your stallion at his finest in front of mare owners.
ALL BREEDS WELCOME
Illinois Horse Fair is an all-breed expo, with nationally known horse training experts, riding clinics, live breed and sport demos, commercial vendor booths, educational speakers, Stallion Row and Parade, and Horses For Sale aisles. Horse Fair’s unique diversity attracts a broad variety of horse enthusiasts, maximizing business opportunities for you!
The daily Stallion Parade (if elected) allows you to showcase your breeding stock. Our announcer will read your prepared script during your two minute presentation. Special music is encouraged. Get of Sire are allowed in the arena with your stallion at no extra charge.
Stallion Row Package
- $170 and $195 packages available – per stallion (before deadline)
- LATE ENTRIES add $25 late fee per horse.
- Package includes:
One horse stall.
One hospitality/tack stall.
Daily Stallion Parade (if selected)
One Horse Fair exhibitor wristbands (not good for evening shows).
- Additional Stallion/Get stalls available
- Additional tack/hospitality stalls are available with your Stallion Row entry.
Important: If hospitality/tack stalls are used for a horse, or bedding or manure is put in a Tack/Hospitality stall, then the full price will be charged.
* Tack and equipment may not be sold from stabling area. *
Your horse’s stall will be seen by hordes of potential buyers. Stall decorations make a positive first impression and are highly recommended. Additional information on your horse (photos, pedigree, show record, etc.) may also be displayed. There will be Awards in various categories (for example – most original…).
- Current Negative Coggins required (12 months) on all horses.
- Health Certificate required for all horses and Health Papers and Entry Permit Number required on out-of-state horses (www.agr.state.il.us/AnimalHW/equinereq.html)
- Signed liability release forms will be required for all riders and handlers of equines.
- Paperwork to be presented before unloading. It is preferred that we get it all in ahead of time to expedite your unload.
- Thursday 9am – 9pm
- Friday morning – by arrangement.
Detailed move-in info will be sent prior to IHF..
Exit Schedule – Registrants must remain fully present and decorated till IHF close. Failure to do so will result in penalties.
Add your horse’s photo to our Stallion Row Facebook Album! Email two photos and a description (less than 200 words) of your horse to Kim Brown for inclusion. Once your paid application has been verified, photos will be posted.
For more info: Kim Stout-Brown
Stallion Row Coordinator
Stallion Services Registration Form – Liability Release Form and Space Rental Contract